In 1996, the Illinois Public Health Association instituted a program with its Sustaining Affiliate members to maximize their purchasing power with vaccine suppliers for Influenza vaccines. The development of this consortium had two primary objectives: to ensure timely shipments of vaccines, and to take advantage of all available discounts by purchasing vaccines in large quantities.
Even with the dramatic rise in the cost of the Influenza vaccine over the past several years, IPHA has been successful in securing the most competitive pricing due to large volume purchases. Without doubt, Influenza vaccine costs will continue to rise while available funding will continue to shrink. IPHA's Vaccine Purchase Consortium provides one way to get the most competitive pricing available by pooling resources and requesting and securing bids as a major purchaser of Influenza vaccine.
The IPHA Agreement with FFF Enterprises provides influenza vaccine from multiple manufacturers that produce vaccine for the U.S. market for a total of 13 influenza vaccine products available to IPHA members. This year there are three important features of our purchasing agreement.
1) Consortium members may select requested delivery dates by ordering online at www.myfluvaccine.com , toll-free at 800-843-7477, or fax at 800-418-4333. Delivery dates start as early as August through October 2013.
2) By ordering through www.myfluvaccine.com or by phone/fax,IPHA consortium members are not required to meet an advanced payment. No deposit required – Affiliate members are required to make payments within 60 days following the date of the invoice each member will receive after the shipment arrives.
3) In addition to offering the most competitive vaccine pricing, consortium members will receive a 2% rebate as an offset to their 2014 sustaining affiliate membership dues.
IPHA has again negotiated an agreement that will allow all PARTICIPATING IPHA Sustaining Affiliate members to receive a reduction to their 2014 IPHA membership dues equal to 2% of the total dollar volume (less excise tax) of vaccine ordered through FFF Enterprises. This offer is eligible through the www.myfluvaccine.com program and the toll-free or fax ordering program. IPHA will offset all participating Affiliate membership dues in December 2013 for the 2014 membership year in an amount not to exceed 100% of an agency’s membership dues.
To learn more about the IPHA Vaccine Consortium agreement and vaccine products available, please refer to the Letter to Affiliates below.
Channing Bete Health Education Booklets
The agreement between IPHA and the Channing Bete Company provides a significant savings on the purchase price of booklets for all IPHA Sustaining Affiliate Members through June 30, 2012.
Each Sustaining Affiliate agency member of IPHA is entitled to receive savings on Price Lists A, B, and K. To view the details of the agreement, click on the IPHA Letter to Affiliates download below.
In order to receive the reduced pricing, Sustaining Affiliate agencies must order a minimum amount as specified by Channing Bete. Participating affiliate agencies may select from any or all of the Price Lists as desired. To learn more about the advantages of Channing Bete company product line, click here.
For more details on the Channing Bete Purchasing Agreement, click on the Letter and Contract promotion download below.
Midwest Office Supply
As an added benefit to our affiliate members, the Illinois Public Health Association has established a partnership with Midwest Office Supply to provide you with guaranteed lowest pricing and FREE next-day delivery on your office supply products.
Midwest Office Supply can meet all of your office supply needs at a competitive price, while providing excellent customer service and superior business products. As an affiliate, some of the Association Program benefits include:
- Lowest Price Guarantee - Midwest will match any competitor’s (Staples, Quill, Office Max, Office Depot, etc) price that is lower than theirs
- On-line Ordering at www.midwestofficesupply.com
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative
- No Minimum Order Requirements for FREE Next Day Delivery
- Promotional Products
To receive a free catalog or information on your Great Office Supply Discounts please feel free to contact Amy Snyder at:
Direct Line: 217.753.2015 Toll Free: 866.978.5555 ext 305 email@example.com Be sure to mention that you are a member of the Illinois Public Health Association!