The Illinois Public Health Association invites public health clients of CDP, Inc. to attend a very special webinar, “ezEMRx’s Design Scope for Mass Intake Capabilities (COVID and Flu Vaccinations)” on Tuesday, September 22, 2020.
Time: 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Presenter: Mike Peth, Director, Sales and Marketing, CDP, Inc. and Siri Kumar, CTO
Webinar Objectives - Attendees will learn about:
- Explanation of the design that addresses the needs of mass immunization and screening programs in Public Health.
- Estimated release date on or before January 1, 2021.
- This feature qualifies for CARES ACT money.
- Setting up the ezEMRx Mass Program Rules Engine.
- Enabling the Engine by associating it for Mass Registrations.
- Enabling fields for Patient input on the Registration Screen.
- Registration Screen Patient Self Access.
- Mass Immunizations Clinic Staff Access.
No recent news
Lunch ‘N’ Learn Webinar - Using the Development Relationships Framework to create connections with young people: The science behind the art of building relationships
National Public Health Week 2021
1st Annual CHW Summit: CHWs: Empowered, Essential, and Everlasting
IPHA 80th Annual Virtual Conference: Powering Public Health Forward
APHA Annual Meeting - Virtual