Trauma-Free Illinois Initiative Introductory Webinar
- Review a brief overview of the concept of trauma and the importance of addressing trauma;
- Learn about the Trauma-Free Illinois Initiative and current activities underway;
- Discuss future grant opportunities to fund initiative activities;
- Share how you would like to be engaged in this initiative.
To view the archived webinar, please visit: https://ipha.adobeconnect.com/piwu00b894fb/
Please note, technical difficulties were experienced during the first six minutes of the webinar causing the presentation slides not to advance as the presenter moved them forward. However, after the six minute mark, the slides will begin advancing as the presenter moves forward automatically. Please contact Nick Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties accessing the webinar recording.
Additionally, a PDF of the Trauma-Informed Approach Infographic discussed during the webinar and a PDF of the webinar slides can be viewed by clicking the buttons below.
Sign-Up for TFI Initiative Email Updates
If you would like to stay up-to-date on the latest Trauma-Free Illinois Initiative Activities and ways to get involved, please send Nick Brady at email@example.com an email with the subject line “Sign-Up for Trauma-Free Illinois Initiative Updates” and he will add the senders email to the mailing list.
Additional questions and/or comments about the Trauma-Free Illinois Initiative should be directed to:
- Nicholas A. Brady, M.A.
- Illinois Public Health Association, AmeriCorps Member
- Phone: (217) 522-5687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional questions and/or comments about the Illinois ACEs Response Collaborative should be directed to:
- Lara Altman, MPH, MSW
- Health and Medicine Policy Research Group, Director of the Illinois ACEs Response Collaborative
- Email: LAltman@hmprg.org
- IL ACEs Response Collaborative Web Page: http://www.hmprg.org/Programs/IL+ACE+Response+Collaborative
CEU’s are not being offered for this webinar.
Introduction to Illinois Advance
Susan G. Komen More Than Pink Walk
Why Does COVID-19 Testing in K-12 Schools Still Matter?
IPHA 80th Annual Virtual Conference: Powering Public Health Forward
Rise ‘N’ Learn Webinar - Understanding, Coping & Healing from Abuse & Trauma
Lunch ‘N’ Learn Webinar - Trauma 101: Trauma in the Classroom
Rise ‘N’ Learn Webinar - Borderline Personality Disorder: Effective Treatment for Difficult Clients