Same Day PrEP Implementation:
From Demonstration of Need to Billing and Coding
Thursday, October 26, 2017
2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
Same Day PrEP is a significant development in maximizing delivery of needed biomedical interventions without compromising patient adherence. Health Departments and Community Based Organizations can use this novel opportunity to engage targeted populations with mechanisms that prioritize value and emphasize impact.
Join us on Thursday, October 26 at 2:00 PM for a webinar co-hosted by HealthHIV and UCHAPS. Experts from The Signal Center at University of Iowa Health Ventures and Washington D.C. Department of Health will discuss how Same Day PrEP programs can impact health outcomes for MSM of color and how to avoid common mistakes in billing and coding practices.
This session will provide critical information to jurisdictions dealing with implementation of Same Day PrEP programs, and outline a process for those interested in initiating Same Day PrEP programs locally.
- Discuss development of policies and procedures related to program activities and implementation of Same Day PrEP
- Recognize potential barriers to implementing Same Day PrEP programs, including administrative, financial and logistical challenges
- Demonstrate the impact of Same Day PrEP initiation on client health outcomes
- Identify best practices for increased engagement of Black Gay Men in PrEP, and PrEP adherence
- Describe strategies for financing Same Day PrEP programs and supporting client engagement
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2il0YK7