If you missed APHA’s 2017 Annual Meeting, you can still take part and earn CE credits.
APHA Live brings you 13 premier presentations from the recent meeting. Hear from leaders in the public health field and learn best practices with 19.5 hours of on-demand programing.
See pricing and details. (For the best value, purchase a group registration and give up to 100 colleagues the opportunity to watch each session and earn CE credits.)
Earn up to 16.5 CE credits in each of the following:
- CHES® — Certified Health Education Specialist
- CME — Continuing Medical Education
- CNE — Continuing Nursing Education
- CPH — Certified in Public Health
- OP — Other Professional (check with your licensing/certification board to see if they accept CME for Non-Physician)
With engaging speakers and relevant topics, APHA Live is the perfect way to earn those last-minute CE credits.