Ameren IL Rural Health Assn Webinar
Opportunities to Lower Your Facilities’ Energy Costs
www.ilruralhealth.org to sign-up
February 20th | 12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m.
Medical Facilities use on average 259 kBTU's per square foot annually, according to the National Renewable Energy laboratory. As a 24/7 operation, the typical healthcare facility will spend a significant portion of its operating budget on energy needs.
In this webinar, you will learn about the hospitals that have completed projects and utilized Ameren's cash incentives. Cash Incentives are available for a variety of Healthcare projects, including:
- No-cost/low-cost energy efficiency improvements
- Lighting upgrades
- HVAC and water heater replacements
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) installs
- Commercial kitchen equipment upgrades
- LEDs, LED exit signs, and vending controls
- Custom projects
Join us in this webinar to learn more!
Go to www.ilruralhealth.org to sign-up.