IPHA is looking for individuals to serve as IPHA AmeriCorps Members for a full-time (40 hours per week), 11 month term of service.
IPHA AmeriCorps Member Benefits Include:
- Living Allowance: $12,530 (paid in equal disbursements twice per month during term of service).
- Education Award: $5,775 Must complete 1700 hours of service to receive award. May be used to pay back qualified student loans or attend an institution of higher education.
- Loan Deferment: Members do not have to pay back student loans while serving (this is not automatic- members must submit request through online portal).
- Child Care Subsidy: Available to income-eligible, full-time members.
- Health Insurance: Available to full-time members who are not otherwise covered during their term of service.
Positions are available in various locations across Illinois. Position descriptions can be found here.
All interested applicants MUST apply online using the IPHA AmeriCorps Program application by clicking here.
Application deadline is midnight, Monday, July 18