The University of Illinois at Chicago recently published this detailed public health resource guide titled, Applying Public Health Informatics to Addiction Treatment.
This guide provides insights and resources on the following topics:
- What is public health informatics?
- How is public health informatics being used?
- What role does informatics have in drug addiction and the opioid crisis?
- What role does informatics have in helping alcohol addicts?
- How are informatics being used to deliver effective and quality treatment solutions?
Check out all the other online resources the guide provides here: