Illinois Partnership for Safety (IPS) Webinar
Introduction to Illinois DocAssist as a Primary Care Resource for Adolescent Substance Misuse
Date: June 10, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Diane M. Misch, M.D., Medical Director of Illinois DocAssist
- Participants will be introduced to the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Service funded statewide psychiatric access program for primary care providers.
- Participants will gain an overview of the collaboration between DocAssist and the Illinois Department of Public Health’s Injury and Violence Prevention Program to train primary care providers on alcohol screening and brief intervention, in addition to adolescent head injury prevention
- Participants will learn the relationship between adolescent substance misuse, driving under the influence, and head injury.
- Participants will gain awareness of Illinois DocAssist substance misuse resources for primary care providers.
The webinar will be delivered via Cisco Webex. Upon registering, participants will be emailed login instructions 48 hours prior to the event.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT! Click here to register