Register for Webcast Wednesday:
Immunzations to Consider in Adult HIV Patients
February 1, 2017
8:00 am – 9:00 am CST / 9:00 – 10:00 am EST
Zoe Muller, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Florida
Division of Infectious Diseases & Global Medicine
After this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the current immunization recommendations by the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for adult HIV patients
- Discuss upcoming changes in the immunization schedule
- Review data supporting the use of meningococcal and pneumococcal vaccines
- Examine the use of Herpes zoster vaccine in HIV patients
- Describe Medicare and Medicaid coverage of immunizations
You will receive a confirmation email after registration with information about how to connect to the webcast.
The SE AETC Webcast Wednesday will occur every Wednesday in 2016, featuring providers from all over the Southeast region.
If you have questions about this or other SE AETC programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.