Save the Date
The Illinois Children's Healthcare Foundation and the Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation are hosting a series of Listening Sessions on oral health in communities across Illinois. The Listening Sessions will be facilitated by the Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law.
The Illinois Children’s Health Care Foundation, the Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation, and the Michael Reese Health Trust issued the Oral Health Illinois Report in October 2016. Now it is time to convene to discuss next steps.
Attendees will discuss current issues in their community and hear up-to-date information on:
• Oral Health in Illinois: Implementation and Action
• The Oral Health Illinois Report, including progress, timeline for next steps and how you can get involved.
We will also discuss oral health messages, initiatives, and concrete objectives and goals to improve access to dental and oral health in Illinois.
We hope you can attend!
Here are the dates and locations:
• August 16th Cantigny Park, DuPage County 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• September 7th Illinois Oral Health Conference, Bloomington 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• September 19th Marion, TBD 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. • September 20th Springfield, TBD 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• October 11th Peoria, TBD 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Specific location and continuing education details to follow. At this time, we are looking for your response to which location you plan to attend.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend and indicate which location is most convenient for you.