New CDC Resource Offers Tips on Building Partnerships
You’re invited to explore Making the Case: Engaging Businesses, a new CDC resource. It explains how you and your community can work with the business sector to assure safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments for all children and families.
Learn how public health professionals can communicate the important role businesses have in helping stop child abuse and neglect before they start. Topics include:
Learn the steps to building relationships with your business community. You can create and sustain strategic partnerships to improve child well-being and ensure a healthy and productive workforce.
Spread the Word
- Looking to connect with businesses to improve your community’s child abuse and neglect prevention efforts? Get strategies to build local business partnerships that #VetoViolence! go.usa.gov/xNF6u
- Discover how business partnerships can help prevent child abuse & strengthen families. #VetoViolence go.usa.gov/xNF6u
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect: A Technical Package for Policy, Norms, and Programmatic Activities
- Essentials for Childhood Framework
- Boost Your Competitive Edge: Actions for a Healthy Productive Workforce
- Infographic about Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
- VetoViolence: Child Abuse and Neglect Resources