The Awards Committee for the 75th Annual Meeting is requesting membership nominations for this year’s awards. The awards will be presented during the Annual Meeting at the Friends of Public Health Dinner to be held September 14, 2016, 5:30pm - 8:00pm at the Wyndham City Centre in Springfield, Illinois.
This is your invitation to recognize your fellow workers for their contributions in the public health community. Individuals or groups involved in any aspect of community, public health and human services should be nominated for these leadership awards. Awards are available in the following categories:
- Honorary Emeritus Award
- Everett I. Hageman Volunteerism Award
- Social Justice Award
- Distinguished Public Health Employee Award
- Distinguished Public Health Student Award
- IPHA Affiliate Award of Merit
- IPHA Member Award of Merit
Please review the criteria for each award and select the category most suited to your nominee’s accomplishments. You are not limited in the number of nominations you submit; however, you must be a current IPHA member to initiate a nomination.
All nominations must be submitted online and must answer the following:
- Describe the outstanding contribution of major significance to public health which makes the nominee eligible for the award chosen.
- Describe the impact of their contribution.
- Why should this nominee be considered for the award?
The deadline for submission is 5:00pm on August 15, 2016.